Thursday, April 8, 2010

Standing Cat Sees All

Help! I've been stuck clicking replay for the past hour! Meet French Fashionista reincarnated as Standing Cat. It’s the middle of the night and I have to work tomorrow, but Standing Cat has powers beyond your imagination. Look at this showoff. 

Video by DaisYannou, song "Cats on Mars" by Yoko Kanno

When the servants are out, kitty probably walks around the house in stilettos smoking catnip. If it wasn’t for tweety in the tree we’d have been none the wiser. I’m onto you Standing Tomcat! If you can stand that long you can learn the loo too.

-------------

Cats aside, there will be blogging break while I haul boxes and luggage here and there. With my opposable thumbs (beat that, wonder cat!) it shouldn't take longer than 2 months.

7 comments:

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

I'm not really a cat person, but I want that cat!!!

Phylly3 said...

Love it! And I love cats too, but I am allergic (boo-hoo!).
Wow! I will miss you! 2 months is a long time! Take care!

Starheart said...

Nat, late last night as i clicked replay for the 1000th time my mind tried to argue that it's not a cat, it's a tiny spy wearing a cat suit.

Phylly3, aww thanks i'll certainly miss you too. But i'll still be commenting around, just with no regularity.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I loathe cats. After growing up with dogs (mostly my size) I've somehow acquired a cat.

Not just a cat, but a bad-tempered, tooth and claw, evil-minded alley cat.

Tripped over him in the dark a week ago, smashed foot against the bathroom door frame. I'm still limping and Cat is on probation...

This has been just his latest ploy for household domination. Next: World Domination (I think he's reading Mein Kampf or something, behind my back....

Traxy said...

Something seriously interesting has obviously caught that cat's attention! Never seen a cat standing on its hind legs for that long! :)

Hope to see you back in the blogging world soon. I like reading your posts - you have some very funny reviews. :)

Avalon said...

Cute!

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

Miss, you! :)